Monday, December 3, 2007
Babies and Mascara!
Okay , I am in my room folding laundry (which I seem to always be doing. Where does it all come from?!) Anyway.... I realize I don't hear Tiny A's constant talking. I quickly call her name and she is right there in my bathroom. I go in to see what she is doing. She had decided to put Mommy's makeup on. And not only on herself but on my bathroom vanity as well. A little mascara around the eyes. A little eyeshadow around the lips. Even her shirt is pretty now. It's definately a new look. Maybe it will catch on in the world of fashion...Mmmmmm, probably not. But it sure made a cute picture and a funny story to tell on her when she is older. Life as a Mommy....You have to love it! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment