Sunday, July 27, 2008

Navajo Lake Trip....

Okay, I survived, but not with honors. I was sick on Saturday and wimped out very pathetically. But once I started to feel better it was great. This post is going to be filled with tons of pictures, so please be patient with me.......












Fishing...... We did a little fishing the first evening there. Did we catch anything? Do we ever? This is definitely not our thing, even though we love to fish we better not depend on it for survival! :)



















While the fishing was going on Double A and I went and did a little exploring. It was absolutely beautiful there!










Tiny A's rock collecting.... Don't you love the way she carries them?









The view from our campsite! Very peaceful there!










Triple A hanging out....


















On the boat....









Big A learning to ski. He got up but not while I was on the boat . So I don't have pictures or video of it.














James on the wake board..








Tiny A "wiped out" on Grandma Lynette. She actually fell asleep while taking a bite of her s'mores.



















Breakfast..... We definitely ate good while we were there.... And Little A had a great time with her new friend.

Big A hanging out on the tube....












In the raft....














Little A on the beach...





















Tiny A on the beach and playing in the water....



















My girls......









Roland and Tiny A......



















My Family.....









Oh Yea!







Catching some Sun!




Joshua...


:)





Trip home......









I have some fun video below, unfortunately I was only on the boat once, so I missed my girls doing there thing on the tube. Sorry cuties! But I am told they did fantastic. My kiddos are so much braver than I am..... I just don't think I would be able to muster up enough nerve to do it... When I grow up I want to be just like my kids... :)

M jumping off the rock.....I thought I took some video of Big A jumping but some how I was a genius and messed that one up... OOOPs!

Okay, I can only get one video to upload, I'll work on it tomorrow....


No comments: