Friday, October 31, 2008



















So everyone is asleep. I just finished downloading pictures and getting everything ready for the big day tomorrow...

I think M was able to rest well enough today... We didn't do too much except play around the house... Have contests to see who would swim across our freezing pool that has no heater. Then, we drug everyone down to the beach this evening for family pictures... Thanks to Mel and her amazing camera I think we have some good ones... Be thinking of M. I can not even begin to tell you how nervous I am right now.


I am too nervous to sleep ( You would thnk I was the one getting ready to work my tail end off tomorrow..:) ) so I 'll load a few family pictures...

1 comment:

Ben said...

I thought about calling to wish you luck tomorrow, but it was a little too late. It looks like a great trip in a beautiful place. I wish you the best tomorrow, and I'll be following the race online. Go give 'em the eye of the tiger!