Thursday, February 5, 2009

Young Women at church...

My calling at church is the secretary in the Young Women Presidency... I love being with the girls.. They are awesome. Last week was our New Beginnings program. This is where we give an overview of the upcoming year and theme for the parents and girls. This year we decided to let the girls plan it all themselves. There were many last minute things being done the night before but, it was a really great experience for the girls to have that much responsibility and actually pull it off. It was great. I was so proud of them. I was in charge of helping two of the girls make a movie of some of the activities from last year... I think it turned out beautiful... So, I thought I would share it... To me it is such a witness of this church and how strong our youth are in the face of adversity...

1 comment:

sally7kids said...

well, this one brought tears to my eyes. it is beautifully done and has such a sweet, sweet peace to it. tell the girls that from a stanger's viewpoint, they have won the Oscar for best independent film!