Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Hair :)

I am always giving my mom a hard time about how wild I looked in pictures when I was little. Well, I have to apologize for that now. Because now I realize that means we were having fun! We didn't need to get our hair done beautifully to be working and playing around the ranch. Really this is the way it should be. Most of the time we are so busy and running around that my girls have their hair done perfectly. But on this one day we had been able to stay at home and just play! It was a wonderful day!!!! That night we were having family home evening and the girls had made little puppets for a lesson. I took a picture of them and realized later how messy they both looked. Then I realized how wonderful it was that they had the chance to just be kids that day!
Me when I was 7 looking wild, and I am sure my hair had not been brushed that day....
My two youngest girls looking as wild and happy as they can be.
Life is so good!!!! :)

No comments: