Friday, May 16, 2008

I Never Thought I'd See This!

We have lived in this house going on 7 years. We never had a mouse problem until this winter. We finally found that they were getting in through an old unused vent. We thought we had fixed the problem, until this morning! I could hear something scratching when I was in our bedroom. You could tell it was in the ceiling. I went to tell M that we had another mouse and as I am walking by the laundry room this is what I saw. A mouse was hanging from a vent in the ceiling! Somehow his tail had gotten stuck and in the process of him trying to get himself loose he had unlatched the vent and it too was hanging down. It was quite a sight. He wasn't easy to get out either. I am not quite sure what M ended up doing to get it down but I was gone! Mice just give me the weeby jeebys ( Are those even words?)! Anyway, we now really have the problem fixed. We hope! Liquid nails does wonders! So we are crossing our fingers for NO MORE MICE!

No comments: