Big A, of course, is still being the leader and blazing the trail for his siblings to follow. He is such a great kid and almost a teenager! EEEK! Where did the time go? He had a great year and really showed us and his teachers what he was made of! We are so proud of him!
Our little nephew is one today! He had his party on Saturday... What a cutie! We had a great time. The birthday boy was not real sure about his cake or everyone singing Happy Birthday to him!
mmmmm, yummy cake. Grandma and Tiny A....
We also went down to my parents on Sunday. I can not explain how it feels to be home. I love it there more than anywhere! It is so peaceful! M and I were running Monday morning and , of course, I left him in the dust! (Okay, maybe it was the other way around :) ) While I was waiting for him to come back I was just standing there and listening to how quiet it was! I couldn't hear a single car or loud noise. It was a very comforting feeling. What a wonderful way to grow up. Our kids love it there! And No wonder! It is wonderful. They never want to come home. Even Tiny A says " I want to stay at Gamma's and Gandaddy's" . Big stayed for a few more days and we will probably go back in a couple weeks for more. And it is not like we sit around the whole time either. It is a ranch! Sitting down doesn't work. And we still want more and love every minute of it! The kids drive! Yes, drive...... They love it!
Little A feeding Pintata....My old rodeo horse.
These two cute cousins are about 8 months apart. But we joke that they really should have probably been twins. They are identical in so many ways and are the best of friends.
Grandma Debbie with 3 of the 18 grandkids!
Grand-daddy with tiny A and Little A.
And A big Happy Birthday to Grandma Debbie! She was 57 yesterday! I couldn't find the camera when we sang happy birthday to her so I don't have a picture from that but this one will do.
Also, I have 3 nephews who have their birthdays today.Happy birthday Jaxson!

No comments:
Post a Comment