If you know me, then you know that I love pictures! I almost always have a camera with me and love editing photos! So this year for our family pictures we decided to take them at the ranch...We had so much fun! Okay, maybe I should rephrase that... The girls had fun (we all like pictures) but we did have some crying, it was starting to get cold, we were tired, and after a couple of hours this is what we have and I love them! We just drove to different places on the ranch and would set the camera up and run to get in the picture! After doing this for a while, we enlisted my sister to take over the photographer role and she did great! Just a tad bit easier than running back and forth! And the ones she took turned out to be my favorite!
 |
I can't believe Double A is actually a teenager now!
Ugh.. They grow up too fast! |
 |
15! How can he be 15? This is really not fair! A
ny one know the secret formula for
slowing this down a bit? |
 |
| 10 and as cute as ever... |
 |
3 months here... Wasn't I just at the start
of my pregnancy? |
 |
| Sweet 5 year old... |
 |
8 years old.. Obviously, this is one who likes taking pictures!
So fun! |
 |
| Me with my boys! What sweet little men I have! |
 |
| Okay, I kind of like this guy! :) |
 |
| My girls! |
 |
| My Six A's! |
 |
| Matt and his girls! This is one of my favorites! |
 |
Double A snapped this one of her big brother when
she was holding the camera for me. I love it! |
1 comment:
Napiers are delectable. I love you all!
Post a Comment